Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tuesday Tidbits #4

Zorro - I took my family to see the Lifehouse production of Zorro in Redlands. The show was full of surprises, including sword fights and gunfire. The kids loved it.

Bose - I am loving my Bose earphones when listening to my ipod, thank you to my client, George, for the awesome gift. Seriously, you have made my photo editing experience that much more interesting!

Chicago - Date night with Robert this week will take us to a live concert to see Chicago and Earth Wind and Fire...yeah, we decided to pass on Jonas Brother tickets this time...kidding. Hey, it's local, cheap, and what else are we going to do in the IE?

High school - I attended my high school reunion last weekend. Let me just say the class of 89' are as wild and crazy as I remember them, it felt like the prom all over again except with a mortgage payment! The girls looked amazing and the guys held up their own with some smooth dance moves and sweet compliments for all the ladies.

Much love to my classmates for all the laughs and good times...yesterday, today, and the years to follow.




Yes, I know, my "E" is on backwards. Good times...right?

5 comments:

rowena said...

Even from that far I can see all the eye make up you wore! ha! Backward E? You wanted to make sure you were noticed huh? hahaha.

Judy said...

Love that 80's hair do. I ain't gonna lie, I had it too.

Jason said...

Nice hair!!

mariann g said...

hey we were there at that concert last week !! didnt you see me dancing with Phillip Bailey

Anonymous said...

ok..never know why I cant leave you a comment .. anyways -- we were there at the chicago ,e,w,f, concert..didnt you see me dancing with phillip bailey ? haha:) mariann