Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Hunter Mariano | CD Release Concert

It's been an absolute blessing for my family to know and develop relationships with some of the most talented musicians in our church community, including Hunter Mariano. His new CD titled "Blink Of An Eye" was released this past fall. I was happy to photograph the release concert in our home church at Harvest in Riverside, CA.
















Visit huntermariano.com to learn more about his music!

0 comments: