Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Shoots | Gino + Yvette

Besides a good sushi roll and perfect hair color our conversations come back to photos and how fun it would be to get in front of my camera. Yvette is my fabulous hair stylist, storyteller, and friend. We spend hours together throughout the year talking, laughing, and dreaming...one of them being a photo shoot and I have been looking forward to this day ever since.






Aren't they CUTE? I love the chemistry between them...so much, we're already planning on a double date soon.




We stopped in at their favorite spot for drinks. It's where they like to visit and catch up by the cozy fire after a long week. So fab.

We ended the afternoon in an outdoor mall area where I snapped this shot of Gino looking swag...

Thank you both for the pleasure of working with you and a day to remember, cheers!

0 comments: