Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Saturday, June 23, 2007

Josh and Amanda


Congratulations to Josh Schwartz and Amanda Cook! They are engaged to be married on August 6th, 2007. I will have the honor of photographing their wedding here in Southern California before they move on to Tennessee. I recently saw them together at the C28 Concert Series in Temecula where I was able to take this quick photo of them. They are so happy to be finally tying the knot since Josh spends much of his time on the road touring with the band. As you may already know, Josh is the Bass player for a christian band called Seventh Day Slumber, and this was my first time seeing them play live. They are a gifted and talented group with a strong message about hope and healing. I was particularly touched by the personal testimony of lead singer Joseph Rojas. More to follow as the BIG day arrives...

2 comments:

louispalos said...

Jeanette!!! Are you kidding me??? "Seventh Day Slumber" ROCKS!

If you need a 2nd shooter for this one, please please please don't hesitate to contact me!

Good meeting you at Julie's by the way. Best of luck to you.

Louis

www.louispalos.com
www.louispalos.net(blog)

Nat said...

Awesome couple! They look great together!