Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Leonard And Rebecca

Rebecca said it best during their wedding reception.
"I've known Leonard for a long time now...I know his past...and now I'll know his future" she said, in a teary-eyed toast as they thanked all their guests who attended.
This wedding was truly a labor of love for Leonard and Rebecca as all their friends came together to provide all that they needed to make this day special from the invitations to the wedding cake. What a blessing!





Aren't the bubbles a neat idea?



Leonard was so proud to have his eldest son, Anthony, stand as his Best Man.



Leonard and Rebecca, what a beautiful day this was.

Thank you for inviting Robert and I to share in this milestone of your lives. Congratulations!

Also, a shout out to my friend Dawn Malone who assisted me with the photography on this day, thanks girl!

Be sure to visit her link for more photos.

8 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

lovin your stuff jeanette! the fountain shot is awesome!

Dawn Malone said...

I agree, love the fountain shot.
Thanks for havin' me. Love ya!

rowena said...

Super Saweeeet! Good on ya! What a special wedding, congrats to the happy couple!

C. watkins said...

the fountain shot is cool...you guys did nice work!

Jeanette said...

Thank you my friends!
I always look foward to all your comments...they are so inspiring.

Nicole Liebgott Photography said...

WOW J-LO these are beautiful, My fav. is the one by the fountain great composion.. I'll see you tomm.

nel said...

i love the fountain shot, too!

Mariann said...

Niiicce~~~
Love them!!