Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Friday, February 1, 2008

February Rocks!

It's been a year now of God's blessings and opportunities.
My first opportunity came as an assistant photographer or 2nd shooter for my friend Dawn Malone . I helped her with wedding coverage and details and in turn this gave me some much needed experience, soon after, I was able to shoot a few weddings of my own.
Another blessed opportunity came with a christian clothing company called NOTW. As some of you may already know, the clothing company supports a non profit outreach ministry that provides free mall concerts at their store location parking lots, along with a guest speaker. Pretty cool, huh? Well, I wanted to support them too, so I volunteered my skills as their concert photographer and for the past year it has been so much fun!
I am so excited to enter my second year in photography, and to use my talents to capture the flavors of life.


This photo was taken last year by Dawn in downtown Riverside.


Next C28 concert is coming up soon! Check it out, the FIRST concert goer to see me and mention this blog post (february rocks) will win a Starbucks gift card!

7 comments:

Dawn Malone said...

awe...has it been a year? time flies by when your having fun. it was a great year wasn't it! :)

Mariann said...

Congrats. Jeannette! You are an awesome photographer! You are blessed!!!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

i love that shot of you jeanette! congrats and many blessings to you and your fam!!

Melissa Koehler said...

Congrats Jeanette! You are going to go so far with your photography. I love that pic of you!
So very cool that you work with NOTW!!!

rowena said...

Huge Congrats on your first year girlie! May you have many more successes in the future. Love that picture of you btw! Rock on!

Wayne Toshikazu said...

I stumbled onto your blog from OSP. Congrats on a successful first year of business! It looks like you've achieved much in that first year.

Jeanette said...

Thanks to you photographers!