Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Saturday, July 17, 2010

Laughter

While the whole wedding day is absolutely amazing, there are some moments that especially impress my heart after a long day of shooting.

For example, the moment when the guests stand to their feet and see the Bride for the first time. The sentimental toasts to the Bride and Groom. And my favorite...laughter. The kind of laughter when it's candid and unexpected. The kind that makes memories. The kind that says "I love you".

There is nothing more beautiful on a Bride than her smile and much laughter.




Happy Saturday!

0 comments: