Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Monday, October 31, 2011

Sierra Lakes Wedding | Michael and Nicia

Michael and Nicia were married this month at Sierra Lakes Golf Club. The outdoor wedding ceremony provided a beautiful landscape view of the San Gabriel mountains. With the warm sunset and cool breeze it was the perfect Fall day for exchanging vows.

For Michael and Nicia, this moment was a dream they have waited in faith for a very long time. A milestone and testament of good things do come to those who wait. I was honored to be a small part in documenting their big day.


To view the SLIDESHOW click here


Nicia surprised me with this very cool custom made hangar that read, "Mrs. Montenegro". I was doing the happy dance when I saw how picture perfect her dress looked hung from it.




Here is where I love to photograph the "First Look", before the ceremony. Though this is an optional choice, it's important that the bride trusts me in allowing me to photograph them before the ceremony in the best sunlight available for romantic portraits. This saves us extra time after the ceremony which is reserved for family and wedding party photos as well. In addition, this is most likely the only time the bride and groom will be alone together the entire day, so they appreciate this time as much as I do.






Nicia, you are gorgeous!










Express yourself! His and Her comfortable shoes for only the best of occasions. Love it.


Beautiful floral details created by Jessica Stovall.


A celebration wouldn't be complete without the sweet and fancy dessert table treats from Hunneedees Bakery. Deana is the best and takes wonderful pride in her crafty goodness.


Perhaps my favorite shot of the night - the garter toss!

Congratulations and best wishes to Nicia and Michael. May your lives continue to be filled with love, laughter, and all the tender moments in between.
Hugs,
Jeanette

0 comments: