Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Sunday, December 2, 2007

Gonzales Family

Meet Pastor Frank and Mercy Gonzales of Uplifting Christian Center in Chino, CA. When Mercy shared with me how she and Frank wanted family portraits taken with their adult children in front of the home they raised them in, I was honored to take the job!
I first met Frank and Mercy through Rick and Netty Reyna of Rallys For Christ. Netty is one of four daughters, and what a beautiful family they are. We also included the spouses, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren...a blessed family indeed.


Frank and Mercy
Rick and Netty










9 comments:

Dawn Malone said...

What a beautiful family!

nel said...

you did really well with so many people, Jeanette!

I love the last b&w

Nat said...

Great photos! I like the group shots.

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

lovin the last 2! very nice jeanette.

Nicole Liebgott Photography said...

"J" great job girly, Ya know my fav is the ones with the bike. The family shot is really beautiful, what a neat story..

rowena said...

Phew! I'm behind on your blogs... Super job on these and I agree you did supah with all those peeps!

Jeanette said...

This family was easy to work with and that reflected in thier images!
Thanks for the comments.

Mariann said...

Great Job..a little history ..I went to school with Millie and Nellie ..hehehehe..GREAT JOB~J~~~

Shannon Lott said...

Hey there! I love the bike shot! How cool is that? Nice job on the huge family.