Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The I Shoot People Tour

In keeping up with education I just registered for a workshop with Sallee Photography in LA this summer, and I am so excited! I first noticed photographers JB and DeEtte Sallee from the WPPI convention last month and was curious to know more about them and their awesome work...and now I will!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I am going too! See you there!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

so awesome for you!! i'm unfortunately tapped on workshops for a while ;( hope you have fun jeanette!!

rowena said...

One of the very first wedding togs I heard speak is Hanson Fong. He's been in the business many, many years and with loads of experience and yet he attends seminars frequently– an encouragement I've tucked away in my mini brain. And thank goodness Matt was with me to hear it! LOL.

Hot Dog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.