Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Saturday, May 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad

Today we'll be celebrating my Dad's 83rd birthday! A fiesta complete with a taco man, bright colored decorations, and maybe even a pinata! Family will arrive from near and far as we celebrate 83 years of God's grace and mercy in his life. We're hoping it's a party he will not soon forget.

Happy Birthday Dad!

7 comments:

nel said...

awww...that's so sweet!

your dad is very handsome!

happy, happy birthday, jeanette's dad!

Melissa Koehler said...

That is so wonderful! Happy Birthday Jeanette's Dad!

MM said...

today is my dad's birthday too!!! How funny! He is 65!

Happy birthday to our dads!

rowena said...

Awwww, sweet! Happy Birthday Dad! You look fabulous! Are you sure he's going to be 83? Have a blast!

Nat said...

A big happy birthday to your dad!

Jeanette said...

Thanks you guys, he was happy to hear your comments! xoxo

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

happy birthday!!!! hope it was a blessed one!!