Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Friday, May 16, 2008

Tyler

When I first heard about Tyler, he was hosting a fun concert for his peers in Riverside last fall called Outbreak Back To School Jam. My initial thought was, "How cool is that, a 17 year old organizing and coordinating such an awesome event to benefit those in his own community". It blessed me to know there were sincere volunteers like Tyler, although I still had not yet met him.

So, when Tyler contacted me to photograph his senior pictures I was really excited to capture his giving spirit and youthful smile, and yes, to finally meet him.

We walked around Newport Beach and enjoyed the warm weather while Robert and the kids splashed around in the water. God provided a beautiful and perfect southern California day.

SLIDESHOW










Tyler, congratulations on your upcoming graduation and thank you for trusting me with your images. Class of 2008, woot!

7 comments:

nel said...

Beautiful set of images, Jeanette! You got a good variety of poses and expressions! I'm sure he'll be very happy with these!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

great shots here jeanette!! 2nd to last shot is awesome!! have an incredible & blessed weekend!!

Nicole Liebgott Photography said...

These are awesome J-lo, You got so many great shots. This kid seems pretty amazing, can't wait t see what the future holds for this youn man.. The beach pics are my favs.

rowena said...

Nice posin' job, he looks like a natural! Love the variety of bkgds you got too!

C. watkins said...

Fantastic job Jeanette - how many outfits did he bring?? Great job posing and using all those different setting. Love the beach one with the sun in the background.

Dawn Malone said...

Great pics J, lovin' the pier shots!

Rodolfo Arpia said...

Sweet images Jeanette!