Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Monday, May 5, 2008

Cinco De Mayo

photo: Isaiah and Adrian

I am currently out of town at a photographers workshop in San Diego learning, networking, and shooting. I will be back in the office on Wednesday May 7th. Until then...
Feliz Cinco De Mayo!

3 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

that shot is awesome!!!! how cute are they?? i had a really great time hangin with you beautiful ladies last night, that was way cool and sooo worth it. hope to shoot with you all again!!! blessings!!

rowena said...

los ninos es muy guapo. per krista, hope it's right. hehe

Mark Brooke Photographers said...

awww so awesome!