Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Friday, May 23, 2008

Spirit West Coast

Yup, Memorial weekend is fast upon us, and this year my family and I will once again be returning to San Diego for one of the largest annual music festivals on the west coast - Spirit West Coast.

Being that I am married to a musician at heart, I have come to appreciate all sorts of music genres over the past 13 years including Alternative Rock, which is what most of this festival of bands consists of. And if you have followed my blog in the past, you already know how much I enjoy documenting live music, especially for my friends at the C28 stores, who I will shoot for again this year.

As the weekend approaches I realize I hadn't taken the time to share any images from last year's festival on my blog. So, better now than never right? Here are some random favorites of 2007 from in and around Spirit West Coast and the various concert stages that were set up to rock the house!


Toby Mac




Read the last sign carefully...Krispy Kreme Chicken Sandwiches?!


Britt Nicole

Salvador

Delirious

Don't know this kid...but he sure was having a blast!

More Delirious

Don't know any of these people either...but the sea of hands clapping caught my attention.

Stellar Kart

Thousand Foot Krutch



Future Of Forestry

Barlow Girl

Third Day

Phil Joel


This image is interesting to me because I like how the blue stage lights are reflecting on his face through his hair as he's swings in full motion. There is something about musicians and their hair...

Have a safe and awesome Memorial Day!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i always enjoy seeing your concert photography, jeanette!

have fun at spirit west coast! it's always such an awesome place to be!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

these rocked my friend!!! ha pun intended :) last one is my favorite, and yipes to crispy creme chicken sandwich.

have a safe and blessed holiday weekend to you and your awesome fam!!!

Dawn Malone said...

Goodtimes!!! Can't wait to all the new pics!

Enoch Photography said...

just ran across your blog... Love your work! and your choice in these rock stars is awesome... love them all! //enoch

rowena said...

I'm sure you're back. Better post this year's quick! We want more, we want more! haha. No pressure here!!!

Wayne Toshikazu said...

How fun!

Eddie Bojorquez (Studio 512) said...

Look at all that talent - on both sides of the lens. You did a great job on these! And how cool is that that you shot so many awesome bands!?
-E