Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Friday, May 30, 2008

Jacob and Noah


When I met my cousin Paola and her two boys, Jacob and Noah, at the park for their photo session, we were both excited and expectant to capture some cute photos of brotherly love. What were WE thinking?! These boys practically hit the ground running and had us chasing them around the trees for quick snaps here and there. I knew I should have brought those lolipops!









This image was the very last one I shot of the day and finally they were showing that brotherly love we so wanted to capture!

7 comments:

Nat said...

They are so cute!!! Great images!

rowena said...

My fave has to be titled "drool face" hahahaha, love it!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

the drool rules!!!! have a blessed weekend my friend!!

Melissa Koehler said...

these are so great! I love what you captured

Dawn Malone said...

LOVE the drool!

Eddie Bojorquez (Studio 512) said...

I'm actually finding it impossible to not comment on the drool.
-E

Shannon Lott said...

These are cute! Love the little one in the swing...down to his adorable sweater:)

PS: your blog looks great!