Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Tony and Kelly

I recently second shot with Eddie Roman Studio again, this time at the Trilogy Golf Course in Corona. Such a relaxing and quiet place with fountains and walking trails.

The Bride's theme for the reception was Old Italy. And despite the very hot weather we were having here in the Corona valley, I thought she looked just fabulous on her wedding day!






This is the ring bearer trying to give a pedestrian's dog a big sloppy kiss!






The Bride receiving a kiss from little brother.



The flower girls and their beautiful Mother.











9 comments:

rowena said...

you rocked this sistah! fabulous job in capturing the moment!

Unknown said...

It was great to finally meet you last night! I hope you all had a safe drive home.

I love the shot of the flower girl with the look on her face. Priceless. And the ringbearer, rocking out? Totally cool.

Hope to see you again soon!

Enoch Photography said...

Jeanette - great job with this wedding... that last shot is much fun!!

Dawn Malone said...

good job girlie!

Nat said...

Awesome work, Jeanette!

C. watkins said...

I love the colors they picked for the wedding. Beautiful pics.

Mariann said...

Awesome Work-J !! Colors are so natural !! Great Job !

selle said...

i love it!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

the doggie "kiss" is pure awesomeness jeanette! what a beautiful bride too. you did awesome!!!