Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Tuesday, September 30, 2008

From the Bride and Groom

Hello friends,
I just came back from a blogging break that I didn't know I was on. Ah, such is life. It's still wedding season here in Southern California and the kids have started up their schooling for the year.

For those of you who don't already know, I homeschool my kiddos. Yes, I spend my mornings with a 'to-do-list' in one hand and a teacher answer key in the other, while photographing the most beautiful events in a brides day on the weekend, and loving every minute of it. Seriously.

The other day I received something special in the mail. It was a 'thank you' card from Nicole and Rich who were married in August at Paradise Point Resort.

It was fun to see how Nicole used a photo - she inspired me to shoot of them from their engagement session - on their card!




Here's what the card read inside:

"Dear Jeanette,
Thank so much for all the beautiful photos you took - Jeanette you are amazing! I have had so many people tell me what a great photographer you are. I am so glad you could enjoy and celebrate our wedding with us. Thanks again for everything!
Lots of love,
Nicole and Rich"


Here's a photo of me shooting their wedding, taken by my second shooter. Oops, I must have popped into the picture at the last minute, my bad!


Check back soon, I have much more to blog and share in the next few days!

3 comments:

Shannon Lott said...

Jeanette my friend! You are so cute. You deserve lovely thank you cards like that all the time.

Onada - Fashion and Photography said...

I love that card! :)

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

you are amazing!!!!