Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Monday, September 15, 2008

I'm on Facebook!

I finally ventured into the world of Facebook...ADD ME!

Jeanette Sanchez's Facebook profile

6 comments:

Dawn Malone said...

welcome to facebook. I tried to add you, but could not find the right button.

Anonymous said...

I tried to add you, too...and even to send you a message, but you have the privacy settings on.

I LOVE all of the wedding pictures! You did an amazing job! I look at them every day. And the slideshow makes Tim and I both cry. Thank you!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jeanette said...

Yikes, okay I'll go fix that right away...but thanks for the effort!

@Teresa- You made my day, I'm so happy to know that the images have touched your heart!!

rowena said...

technical difficulties? i can relate. haha. i thought i signed up for facebook a while back but when i checked about a month ago there's another person with my name!

Eddie Bojorquez (Studio 512) said...

I'm kinda new too. I also wasn't able to add you - so come on by once you get it fixed. Whoo hoo!
-E