Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Jason And Melissa Engaged

Fireworks. That's what I first noticed about Melissa and Jason over the 4th of July weekend as we ate, swam, and chatted the afternoon away among family and friends. I saw the way he looked at her and the way she smiled at him while we twirled our bright sparklers over and over on the dim sidewalk. I had a good feeling they had met their match.

We started the session near Jason's home in Whittier to include their adorable puppies, then we drove into downtown LA for a walk around Olvera Street and a few surrounding locations.

I'll soon see more fireworks of happiness again this summer as they exchange wedding vows over...yup, you guessed it, 4th of July weekend!

CLICK HERE FOR SLIDESHOW



























8 comments:

Jenmarie said...

What a sweet story, and beautiful pictures!!

MM said...

Great looking couple! Love the shot with the bikes!

rowena said...

awwww... sweetness!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

last two my friend are just plain awesome!!

Lucia Photography said...

OmG! Im flipping out! I love basset hounds and love these photos. I want to photograph a couple with basset hounds too! So jelaous!

Shannon Lott said...

What a SUPER CUTE session! You are great at engagement sessions:)

Dawn Malone said...

Luv, luv, luv the last two! The dogs are pretty cute too! Bassets are the bestest!

Bri said...

very sweet :)