Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Sweet Life Of Chi Chi

I know, I know...is that her real name? People ask us that all the time and the answer is YES. She was given to us by a breeder friend when she was only six months old with a shiny pink dog tag that read - CHI CHI - so, the name stuck and we kept it. Maybe it even had something to do with the fact that she IS a Chihuahua, hmm?

Now, 8 years later, we call her all sorts of nicknames, Chi Chi dog, Cheechers, Cheech, Chaycher La Waycher...you name it and we have probably said it. Robert will often say she has the brain of a tiny bird and therefore claims she doesn't know much. But I say Chi Chi KNOWS alright, knows all about relaxing...like napping, laying in the sun, and snuggling into a blanket with the kids, now that is the sweet life!


0 comments: