Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Friday, May 1, 2009

Mr. Flashy

Diffusers, off camera flash, triggers, and shutter speeds...those were just a few of the topics our guest speaker, Paul Edward, covered at our monthly network meeting this month. It was cool.





We were all so very grateful to him for driving miles and miles to speak among 15 chatting ladies and to endure our trouble shooting questions with Mr. Flashy!



Also, a special THANK YOU to Rowena for opening her studio to our group each month to use, it's perfect!

4 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

awesome! haha ro is funny!

Shannon Lott said...

Geez...thanks for the invite. I see how you are:) Like his nickname!

patrice said...

It really was a great time - so how many times did he flash you?

rowena said...

Hmpf... didn't recall signing a photo release :) As usual it was fun and informative! Until next time!