Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Friday, May 8, 2009

Mirror Mirror On The Wall

The weekend is here and I am SO ready for it. I woke up this morning to find Robert hard at work in the kitchen scrambling eggs, turning over sausage and brewing a fresh pot of coffee. YES! overjoyed, I sat at the table opened my laptop and breathed in the sweet aroma of home cooking while the kids circled the room grabbing utensil settings and carefully filling their cups with milk, as so not to spill and Mom have to clean it up. Wow, why can't every morning be like this? I asked myself while I took a big sip of my cup of joe. Mother's Day should be everyday, but I guess that Mother's Day thing only happens once a year, right?

And for laughs, here I am in a self portrait. I'll call this one Mirror Mirror...You like?

So yeah, there I was minding my own business while looking for a fabulous place to photograph the bride's bouquet, when low and behold, I found this really large mirror on the wall and decided to snap a little self portrait for my Mom. Yes, my Mom. Hi Mom! Love you!



Balboa Beach Pavilion. 2009.

2 comments:

rowena said...

Nice picture for the blog, I mean your mom, LOL. I guess you know the secret at weddings... it's really not about the bride but about the tog and how many pictures we can get of ourselves to blog...shhhh.

Cindy said...

You look just like the gymnast Mary Lou Retton in this picture:) So pretty.