Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Saturday, May 30, 2009

Naomi: Senior Session

Naomi has a sweet shyness about her that inspired me to first, capture her soft natural presence, and second, capture the joy of being a senior!

I met Naomi for a mini session in the village. Soon after, we shared a fabulous Greek dinner and chatted about life over hummus and pita bread.









Congratulations Naomi, I am excited to see where the future take you!

3 comments:

Shannon Lott said...

She's cute! You described her perfectly. Great shots...especially that second one! I miss you!

rowena said...

Awww... she's purdiful! I think you captured her soft presence!

ohana photographers said...

absolutely gorgeous images jeanette!