Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tuesday Tidbits #3

Tweet Deck - I came across this handy dandy browser application that allows me to connect with my contacts across Facebook and Twitter all at once so I can stay organized and up to date!

Starbucks - As most of you already know, I LOVE coffee. Organic shade grown Mexico blend is now my new favorite bean to brew thanks to my friend Heather!

Spirit West Coast - Robert and I had a great time supporting Savannah with her church choir group who performed in San Diego for a three day weekend festival, we were so proud of her!


Savannah is pictured here with the mic...


Happy Tuesday!

1 comments:

rowena said...

oooh!!! Go KPC!