Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Breathing In

Robert and I started off the summer by hanging out at San Onofre Surf Beach with the kids for a day of sand, surf, and a barbeque topped with chocolate smores around the fire.

We sat in our beach chairs and breathed in the salty air as the kids explored the beach filling their sand buckets with sea shells, hermit crabs, and other interesting miscellaneous items. In spite of the weather being overcast, it didn't slow down any of the surfers or Randy, my-brother-in-law and wonderful host, from coming out!



Pictured above is my brother-in-law Randy and his longboard...breathing in the ocean.

1 comments:

Amanda said...

love the board!