Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Sunday, June 28, 2009

Smile

We sat in the kitchen enjoying our favorite combination pizza topped of bell peppers, sausage, and mushrooms when suddenly Bella yells my tooth! Where's my tooth!? We looked down at her plate and there it was, a little white fallen tooth. Her first fallen tooth!

I realize she's not a little baby anymore and the thought of it make me sad but on a lighter note I smile at her growing milestones. For example, when she writes her name, or sings the alphabet while skipping on our walks with Chi Chi.

I watch her and I smile.



0 comments: