Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Kainee And Kevin Married

It was another glorious and sunny drive for me along the Pacific Ocean to the church location where I would second shoot with Karen Barnes. The wedding took place at the Wayfarer Chapel in Palos Verdes, a glass church which offered an amazing view of the tall redwood trees, landscape, and ocean. A simple, stylish, and intimate ceremony was the order of the day.















Thanks again Karen, for having me along and for a fun day!

5 comments:

Judy said...

Wow what a beautiful place to get married. I bet you got some awesome shots. :)

rowena said...

Wow! You captured some gorgeous light!

Jenmarie said...

Beautiful photos!

ohana photographers said...

be-autiful jeanette!!

Unknown said...

Awesome job, as always!