Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Bella goes to Kindergarten

Guess who started Kindergarten today? Oh, my sweet Bella is growing so fast.

Recently, while we were out on errands a friendly neighbor asked her what she wanted to be when she grew up...a princess, she said cheerfully without a blink of an eye.

Below are a series of photos I captured of Bella when she lost her very first tooth over the summer.




Happy first day of school, princess!

1 comments:

Jenmarie said...

Awww!

She is seriously darling :)