Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Swiss Park Whittier Wedding | Jose and Samantha

Samantha and Jose were married at Swiss park in Whittier. It was a perfect day complete with the warm sun, cool breeze and one very excited bride and groom.

Jose first noticed Samantha with her beautiful smile at a bike ride event held by their church and by the end of the day he introduced himself...and as they say...the rest is history.

However, for Samantha and Jose this is the beginning of a love for a lifetime.

Click here for SLIDESHOW












Congratulations Jose and Samantha, much love!

1 comments:

Dawn Malone said...

Beautiful!!! :D