Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Friday, November 20, 2009

Citrus Club at La Quienta Resort | Joe and Cathy

I really liked Cathy from the moment we met. Her sweet smile and giddy laugh warmed my heart as we chatted over coffee about the details of her wedding day. She was smitten by her fiance's spontaneous proposal and agreed to a speedy wedding date which was one month away...yes, I said one month!

Nevertheless, we worked fast, and Cathy and Joe were married in a beautiful intimate ceremony set in the desert sunset of the Citrus Club at the La Quienta Resort.






The handsome groom, Joe.


Joe with his daughters, who seemed a little surprised by their well wishes, too cute.


Cathy is stunning in her dress as she counts down the minutes on the clock!






Joe and Cathy, congratulations to you both, may your days be filled with much laughter and love!

0 comments: