Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Kit Carson Park Escondido | Pauley Family

What interested me most about Kit Carson Park was Queen Califia's Magical Circle. A sculpture garden which consists of large scale sculptures and a circular "snake wall" maze entry. Pretty cool.

Meet the Pauley family. They are locals who have spent many days in this beautiful park for walks, picnics, and leisure time. So, naturally this became a location to document family memories through photographs.

Oh, and you might notice a part of that circular snake in the background...






2 comments:

MM said...

Wish I would have known you were down here! You were so close to me! :) Great shots - i love Kit Carson!

rowena said...

Beautifully Executed! I had to check for myself, you did blog quite a bit recently... you are an inspiration! :)