Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Friday, December 11, 2009

Canvas Wrap

I was really impressed when I received my first studio sample canvas gallery wrap from Pixel 2 Canvas. The turn around process was fast and easy while the quality was not sacrificed but rather improved from other companies I previously sampled in the past.

Below, is a 16x20 canvas gallery wrap of an image of Bella, who I photographed from our trip to the LA Zoo this past year.


I can't wait to display this in my home studio even though it may give me random cravings to run out and buy myself an ice cream cone!

Another nice feature is the convenient hardware the canvas comes with for easy hanging right out of the package. No framing. No hooks to buy. No measuring. That's my kind of decorating.


How does this work? Your image is printed and stretched over deep gallery stretch bars. These bars have a depth of 1.5 inches and allow the piece to be hung directly on the wall without a frame. Sizes vary and are available from 8x8 up to 20x30 and beyond!


Happy Friday!

0 comments: