Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Wednesday, December 23, 2009

She's Thirteen

What can I say? She's our firstborn. And if you follow me on Twitter you'll know that TODAY she's a finally a teenager, eeek! Robert and I have been feeling pretty old all day in light of our new membership into the your-the-parent-of-a-teenager club.

So, this morning we tried to remain the young hip parents that we once believed we could be and together grabbed both her electric guitars and surrounded her bed to sing happy birthday to her while she slept. She was mortified.


Photo: Carly and Savannah sharing music at the park.

Savannah,
we are so proud of you today. Proud that as a young lady you choose to give, choose to love, and most of all choose to surrender your will to a life of faithfulness to God.
May you always strive to know Him and make Him known.
Happy Birthday Savannah!
Love, Mom

0 comments: