Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Saturday, January 2, 2010

Redlands University Engagement | George and Sarah

When I first met George he struck me as a joyful kind of guy. And each time I saw him afterward he was always the first to say hello and reach out his hand for a handshake. I liked George.

So, naturally when I heard he had become engaged to his beautiful girl, Sarah, I was happy for him. And when they asked me to photograph their wedding day, I was thrilled.

George is currently a student at the University of Redlands, so what better place to walk, talk, and document their time together as a couple...

Click HERE for SLIDESHOW











1 comments:

Dawn Malone said...

She has such cool eyes!
Nice job J.