Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Hunneedee's Cookies

No, I'm not much of a sweet tooth, I always say. And when I shoot weddings I usually seem to be more interested in the cake design than in the guests sitting at the corner table nodding to each other how delicious the cake tastes.

So, when my friend, Deana, told me she recently started a bakery business called Hunneedee's Cookies in Riverside, I was very happy for her and thought well, it was sweet. But it wasn't until I experienced her products for myself that I became really excited for her.

First, I swooned over the smart and modern brown box packaging complete with custom tags and labels. Then, smiled at the care that went into each detail including those pretty pink bows.




Now, here's the part where I get really excited...
I cannot get ENOUGH of these Coconut Blondie's -- chocolate chip brownies with coconut flakes over the top? Yes please!


And yes, the Chocolate Chip cookies are pretty darn good too. These make great holiday gifts and an even better gift for that cranky boss at the office, am I right?


Oh yes, more Coconut Blondie's, because they're THAT good.


To visit Hunneedee's Cookies fan page on Facebook CLICK HERE.
To place an order CLICK HERE.

Okay, so I'll say it again...I'm not a sweet tooth. But quite honestly, Hunneedee's Cookies have been enjoyed in our home in the past days with both our holiday guests and late at night with a glass of milk!

Thanks Deana!

0 comments: