Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Cap and Gown

If I had to close my eyes and picture her, this is the expression I would imagine. Marissa is the girl with the smile. The really big smile. The kind of smile that is contagious. The sort of smile that makes your heart smile.

I had the opportunity to photograph our friend Marissa for a graduation project and this is her sneak peak for what is to come.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

AWE! So beautiful!!!