Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Saturday, February 27, 2010

Splish Splash

With the clouds and rain come the pitter patter of little feet splashing around in almost every puddle within reach of her Disney size 13 shoes. At least they're her backyard shoes and outfit. Go, run, splash I tell her. She's only little for a short time...




In other news, I'm looking forward to shooting today at the C28 Concert in Temecula. Come on out today if you dare to brave the rainy weather. I'll be the girl with the camera having the bad hair day pitter pattering through the puddles in my Converse.

EDIT: Due to rain the concert has been rescheduled for next Saturday March 6th, full line up. See you there.

0 comments: