Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Blessings

For me, Easter is the most beautiful day of the year. Rain or shine, we spring out of bed for Easter as we celebrate our faith, redemption, and being thankful for all things.

This year our day began at church as always. But instead of a traditional ham dinner with our extended family we decided to try something a little different. Sushi. All-you-can-eat sushi at a sweet little spot in Corona. The kids loved it. They actually eat sushi with chopstick training wheels! So, to add to our already spontaneous afternoon, we drove down the street where I talked the kids into a mini photo shoot.

It's days like these that remind me the importance to document my kids as much as possible. They are growing fast and will soon be taller than me. I want to freeze time and remember them just as they are, right now. Savannah - talented and quick to learn. Isaiah - curious and observant. And Bella - creative and entertaining. I love them all, they are my blessings.




Isaiah, Savannah, and Bella.


Happy Monday!

1 comments:

katie said...

awhhh they are so big now! sooo cute! miss u guys! =)