Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Thursday, March 25, 2010

Little Kisses

Introducing Little Kisses! Most of you are already familiar with the Kiss Wedding Books in my product line which I recently posted about here.

The Little Kisses are mini versions of the Kiss Wedding Book. They are offered in a 4x4 size and are covered with genuine leather as the larger books. These mini books are perfect for keeping at your workplace, carrying in your purse, or gifting them to your bridesmaids.



These Little Kisses also come with the no gutter lay flat quality you will see in the larger book.



As seen in the leather color swatches, there are seven hot colors to choose from...


Click here to see the larger 10x10 Kiss Wedding Books! Kiss Books are offered in three sizes: 8x8, 10x10, 12x12.

0 comments: