Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Tuesday, March 9, 2010

C28 Concert | Temecula, CA

I am frequently asked how my journey first began as a photographer. To be honest, I have been traveling down this road for a long time. I just didn't know it. Taking pictures of friends in high school, then documenting my mission trip to Brazil, and later attempting to catch the milestones of my three toddlers growing up. All through the lens of my camera.

And finally, volunteer ministry.

The C28 Outreach concert events have been a really special way for me to volunteer and give back to my community. It's an event my family and I look forward to each year as we come away so blessed. This is where I started to really enjoy my craft.


Press Play Band






December Radio Band









Seventh Day Slumber Band




There was an alter call given at the end of the night where several people came forward for prayer. Afterward, there was literature handed out.






It's always cool to see the SDS or Seventh Day Slumber guys including their Bass player Josh Schwartz, who is a past client of mine from my first wedding season in 2007.


Many thanks to the bands and ministry partners who participated at this event despite the cold weather and rescheduling of dates due to last week's heavy rain storm. Air1 Radio, C28 stores, and Rallys For Christ, just to name a few. YOU ROCK.

0 comments: