Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Friday, March 12, 2010

The Little Things

My morning began busy like most other mornings of the week. Music on...coffee brewing...kids asking me trivia questions...all at the same time. But this time it was different. The birds were chirping louder, the golden rays shining in more brightly through the window, and the air...well, warmer. I want to remember this day and be thankful.

So, today I am thankful for the little things. All of them. For a husband who lets me wear his slippers around the house. For my kids who share their tell all secrets with me. For the green grass in our backyard that Bella rolls herself on. And the freedom to blog about it.

But please, no more trivia questions.


Happy Friday!

0 comments: