Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring Cleaning for the Heart

This past weekend I had a chance to clean and organize my side of the closet and boy was Robert happy I did. Shoes, sweaters, and even empty camera gear boxes took up unnecessary space. A quick straightening up and moving things around is usually all I normally do. But this time I realized it needed a good spring cleaning. So, I cleaned.

For the past couple of months now, I have been searching my heart to realize that I have been doing the same thing inwardly...feeling a sense of busyness while others are talking...moving priorities around...quickly straightening situations when I could.

Today is the first week of Spring and I ready for a fresh new season for not only my closet, but for my daily life and the awesome people who are in it.

And speaking of awesome people - I found this old picture of my good friend, Dawn Malone. When I started out in this business Dawn encouraged me and gave me many opportunities to grow as a photographer. She rocks.



2007.

1 comments:

Dawn Malone said...

Awe thanks J! (Not sure I am thankful you posted a picture with me and all my chins.) But it sure was a fun day. Wow that was 2007! Love you guys!