Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Thursday, March 18, 2010

Pelican Hill Newport Beach Wedding | Joe and Cassie

For Joe and Cassie, their wedding day was truly heaven on earth. The warm sun above us as we witnessed an intimate ceremony under a majestic gazebo, atop a hill over looking the Pacific Ocean. Pelican Hill Resort in Newport Beach to be exact. Absolutely stunning. I'll say it again, stunning!

Such a perfect location for Joe and Cassie to celebrate a new chapter of life together, among their family and friends. Cassie shared with me how there would be no garter toss, cake cutting, or dance floor. Just a small group of family and close friends. Simple and classy, just like everything I've learned about them. What more can I say?

Congratulations Joe and Cassie, it was an honor to capture your story through my lens.

Click HERE for SLIDESHOW to view more photos.




Laughter is my favorite expression to photograph on a wedding day. I could watch a bride and groom crack-up and laugh together the whole day. It's THAT cool.







Our view at sunset of the Pelican Hill Wedding Gazebo from the dinner reception. I told you it was stunning.


0 comments: