Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Monday, May 10, 2010

Corona Concert | Raymond Gregory

One of the cool things about being a mom...is being a mom with kids who love music. It's common for me to sit at the breakfast table and hear words like falsetto, d minor, uh...

So, over the weekend we attended the KSGN Make A Difference Tour as a family to support our friend and worship leader Raymond Gregory. Cool stuff.









To check out Raymond Gregory's newest CD Matrimony on iTunes CLICK HERE.

0 comments: