Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Riverside Engagement | Austin and Kelsey

Mt. Roubidoux is no walk in the park but for Austin and Kelsey it's where they chose to remind themselves for years to come of their engagement to soon be married.

They walked and talked in the morning sun sharing their hopes and dreams for the future where there was plenty of time on our two mile walk to laugh, tell stories, talk music, and appreciate all of Gods beauty from up high on a hill.

Austin and Kelsey, thank you for the experience of that first-time-climb and the honor to be a part of your lives as you join together in marriage this summer.













3 comments:

Dawn Malone said...

These are awesome J. They would have had to roll me down the mountain. :D...or maybe airlift me. :)

rowena said...

First and second are my faves! Worth the climb!

~gina lee said...

i love these,,, beautiful Jeanette.. :)