Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me

Robert gave me this cool gift today and though I'm not one for the spotlight, I think this pocket Flip video gadget is going to be pretty fun! I may take it out for fun when shooting or when I'm out and about with friends...beware. Look for video snippets here and there on my blog!



Thanks Robert!

5 comments:

Wayne Toshikazu said...

Happy Birthday, young lady! I want one of those! :)

Enoch Photography said...

Happy Birthday! Also... I'm soooo getting one of those for Tara for Christmas... they look to be awesome!

rowena said...

You see! I knew I'd forget your b-day if I had not wished it the day before on FB. Happy belated! Robert is getting quite the gadget guy these days, lucky for you! So, what gadget is he getting you for Christmas???? hint, hint... if he needs ideas tell him to give me a ring.

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

happy happy birthday from all of us to you we wish it was our birthday so we could get cool video gifts too!!! woo hoo!! have a blessed weekend jeanette!!

Eddie Bojorquez (Studio 512) said...

Yay - happy belated, lady! You've been taking some great photos...I guess we can now plan for some great video too. Nice!
-E