Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Saturday, December 20, 2008

Macbook Pro

I used to wonder what the big deal was with these Mac's, I mean a computer is a computer right? WRONG. Since the start of my business and having to rely and use a computer for more than just email and online shopping, I have slowly realized that there is much more convenience to a Mac than I thought. I would explain in more detail if I could but I would not know where to even start! For now, let's just say I have finally crossed over to the DARK SIDE.


1 comments:

rowena said...

you've not crossed over to the dark side, you've finally seen the light! it's only gonna get brighter from here on out!