Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Monday, December 8, 2008

Scott And Michelle Married!

Scott and Michelle tied the knot last week at the Mitten Building in Redlands. Their long awaited day could not have had better weather for a winter wedding.

Michelle chose to see Scott before the wedding ceremony for a 'First Look' to allow for daylight photographs since the sun goes down sooner in the winter months. As a photographer, I love this idea in order to capture the best possible photos of the Bride and Groom in natural light, and it's fun!


Click here for SLIDESHOW


The flower girl getting sassy with her ring bearer.


The first look!







We walked across the street to this old historic train station for this shot, love it!


The Mitten Building is a unique venue made of red brick which was at first an old historic citrus packing plant converted into a venue for weddings. Very cool.
Special thanks to Jessica Stovall of Special Touch Florist for her beautiful designs and Gary Fernandez of Regal Entertainment for his smooth sounds on the dance floor.






Congratulations Scott and Michelle! It was an honor to photograph the sweetest moments of your new life together. Hugs to you both!

2 comments:

Dawn Malone said...

Great shots J... well done! :)

SCOTTLAND said...

OH THE PICTURES LOOK GREAT BY THE WAY, I ALWAYS COME ON HERE AND LOOK AT THEM, BUT I DONT THINK I SAID ANYTHING YET, LOVE THEM! THANK YOU!