Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Saturday, November 29, 2008

The Kiddos

It's not often that a wedding photographer is not only hired to shoot a wedding but also have their spouse and children be asked to participate in the very same wedding as well. Such was the case for the Sanchez family and they rocked.

Isaiah and Bella.


More wedding photos coming soon!

7 comments:

rowena said...

Hee hee hee, they are so adorable!!! Such posers too!

Anonymous said...

Their faces look like they are either up to no good, or trying really hard not to smile too big. Gorgeous kiddos!

Anonymous said...

Little Robert & Jeanette..I love it!!
Both so grown, Bella's little smurk say's it all..and her foot up in the air..too cute!!
Myshell~

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the rest of them! They are adorable :)

selle said...

omg, that is too cute!
i can't wait to see more pics too since i missed out on the wedding! :)

Dawn Malone said...

I love the look on his face. He looks so cool.
Bella looks like adorable as always.

Anonymous said...

This is GQ status!