Weddings Engagements Lifestyle Bands Photography Slideshows My Life
My Twitter My Facebook



A wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer based in sunny Southern California. Welcome to my blog, where I share my most recent projects and adventurous life behind the lens. To view my wedding portfolio, simply scroll over the categories link above then click on the wedding label. Email me for inquiries, questions, or coffee dates...wink wink.





Thursday, November 6, 2008

Bella Turns Five

Don't let her expression fool you. She knows exactly what she wants. 'Mommy, can I go in the backyard and play? There's only one right answer mommy, and it's not NO.' I could go on and on...she's hilarious.

Happy Birthday Bella.

Photo taken Oct. 31, 2008.

5 comments:

Shannon Lott said...

She's beautiful:) Happy Birthday!

Unknown said...

:) I love princesses.

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

she is too cute for words!!

Jeanette said...

Thanks guys!

rowena said...

Oh my, I can totally hear her right now with her sassy self! You go Bella love, keep on giving your mamma a hard time... after all I heard you are just like her when she was little... attitude!